Would you like to learn more about RapidCardRx?
Multi-Med, Single Dose, Pre-Pack Adherence Blister Card Packager with Universal Cartridges for any Pharmacy
Experience the unparalleled, adherence packaging automation technology of the RapidCardRx™ with built-in vision inspection. The RapidCardRx is configurable to fill any blister card format*, single or multi-med, using up to 40 “smart” bulk-loaded universal cartridges that simultaneously dispense all oral solid medications such as gel caps, half tabs, new generics, etc. — without calibration. Run up to a 31-day med cycle at the lowest possible cost. No “pill-at-a-time” filling. Plus, no more errors from hand filling trays or cards.
Our unique, integrated machine vision verification system enables one-pass workflow, unmatched accuracy, and significantly lower operating cost. No need to stock expensive inventory in your automation system. There’s less inventory cost, less expiration waste, and fewer refills during a run. Cleaning is far less time consuming. More things get done in less time, greatly enhancing pharmacy efficiency.
RapidCardRx has the lowest daily operating costs in the industry.
*Dispill®, Qube™, and all product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Unbeatable Features & Specs
- All-in-one design with row-at-a-time or blister-at-a-time filling
- Most advanced features industrywide, made in the USA
- Unmatched speed, flexibility, and accuracy
- Up to 5 single-med cards/min.
- Runs up to 40 “smart” bulk-loaded, universal cartridges simultaneously—dispense all oral solid medications (including gel caps, half tabs, new generics, etc.)
- No more hand filling trays or cards pill-at-a-time
- Medication machine vision verification system—one-pass workflow
- Works with all popular cold seal cards with up to 32 cavities
- Runs least expensive consumables
- Far less labor
- No finished card rework
- Smallest footprint (33” wide x 18” deep x 60” or 72” or 84” high)
- Less on-hand inventory required
- Intelligent software interfaces with all popular host PMS systems, or operates autonomously
Specifications for RapidCardRx System
|Dimensions||W=33” L=18” H=60”, 72″, 84″|
|Dispensing Capacity||Up to 40 new “smart” bulk-loaded universal cartridges (for any size pill)|
|Card Fill Rate||Up to 5 single-med cold seal cards/min.|
|Communications||Ethernet connection to pharmacy management software|
|Internal Temperature/Humidity||Same as pharmacy space|
|Internal Cleanliness||Easiest cleaning in the industry|
|Equipment||Packager includes: Built-in controller, power supplies, up to 40 “smart” bulk-loaded universal cartridges with 40 built-in vision inspection systems|
|Workstation||PC, monitor, biometric fingerprint reader, keyboard, mouse, “smart” filling station with built-in vision verification|
|Verification||Unique integrated machine vision verification system for cartridge filling and cartridge dispensing|
|Software||Proprietary RxSafe software and firmware|
Specifications for RxSafe Controller (built-in)
|Computer||Industrial quality with 2x256GB solid state hard drives|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit|
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Power||110 volt A/C / 20 amp|
RapidCardRx Field Performance Data
|Cost Reduction||Far less cleaning & maintenance = less down time|
|Fastest fill rate in the industry|
|Lowest cost consumables in the industry|
|Utilizes RxSafe newly patented “smart” bulk-loaded universal cartridges|
|No “exceptions tray” or tray filling station|
|No “pill-at-a-time” filling|
|Smallest footprint, easiest to use|
Custom Pharmacy Layout Services
|Workflow Optimization||Integrates RxSafe systems’ automation into existing pharmacy space|