The RxSafe strip packager is the best pharmacy automation I’ve seen – it’s more scale-able, there are fewer errors and it will handle larger pills than the competition.
The RxASP is the only strip packager that offers optional, built-in vision inspection.
Our integrated, real-time vision inspection system optically verifies that the medications in the pouch are correct. More importantly, machine vision inspection happens in real time in a single workflow step without a secondary machine.
Unique to PakCheckRx™ is the ability to detect gel caps and inspect a larger number of pills per pouch while keeping up with the 50 multi-med pouch per minute output of our pouch packager. This inspection functionality is available via the best operator interface on the market when it comes to ease of use. Medication adherence has never been this simple.
Learn more about our groundbreaking technology—PakCheckRx!
See PakCheckRx in action!
Tired of verifying each pill in every pouch?
Our groundbreaking PakCheckRx™ technology is the solution for your pharmacy.
It’s the only strip packaging vision inspection system designed and manufactured in the USA.
It gives you:
- higher accuracy
- can detect gel caps
- larger pouch capacity (one pouch per med pass)
- inspects a larger number of pills in a pouch
- keeps up with 50 multi-dose pouch per minute speed of the pouch packager
- ease of use (best operator interface on the market)
- less waste
- less labor
- lower operational cost (has single production step)
- lower purchase price*
- integrates with existing hardware for a seamless result
- modular design (can be added later)
* Note: Built-in vision inspection is an option, available for an additional fee. It is not included in the RxASP price.
Patients have told me that RxSafe adherence packaging has been life-changing. In the past, they were never able to take their medication as prescribed. They’re now taking their meds on time and are 100% compliant on the new system. It’s affecting their health in a big way.
Before we had the RxSafe strip packager we were manually filling all the short cycle dispensing, and now we can automatically fill those and don’t have to worry about medication errors. Adding the RxSafe strip packager has saved us more than 30% of our time in filling.