The RxSafe 1800 is a closed and locked inventory system that guarantees unprecedented inventory accuracy, theft prevention and security for all drugs. No more audits required.
- Store stock bottles behind locked doors.
- Force workflow at one station without the added expense of other software or hardware.
- Our proprietary software ensures that you have access to the right bottle.
- When the bottle is returned to the system, it’s weighed to insure accurate counts.
- User mistakes are tracked and slow-moving inventory is flagged.
- No more overstocking or wasted inventory.
The RxSafe system is so secure it’s been approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for CII narcotics storage because it’s a safe that can limit access to any drug by worker classification.
Unprecedented Theft Prevention and Security
Just some of our happy customers:
We introduced the RxSafe 1800 into one of our pharmacies two years ago. That store had a $50,000 decrease, which totals $80,000 in savings and our inventory turns have increased by 6+ turns / year. Additionally, we’ve reduced labor costs by 200–250 labor hours per month, which covered the payment on the unit. In three years that labor savings will go directly to our bottom line. The cost of on-hand inventory in our other stores, without the RxSafe, has increased by $30,000.
Three months after introducing the RxSafe we saw a reduction in technician labor hours of between 200–250 hours per month. This reduction basically covers the cost of the RxSafe.
Controlled substance security is greatly enhanced with the machine. I was broken into 3 weeks ago and they didn’t get anything out of the RxSafe.
Our operational costs are significantly lower due to the tracking and reporting now available to us through the RxSafe. We’ve been able to reduce our overall inventory by $70,000 since we installed the RxSafe. They provided us with the most professional install I’ve ever had.